Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Autumn's Grace

     Her grace gives us leave in between the hostiles. The breaths of calm overtake the earth and the foundation upon which you stand on. As the cold-hearted hostility approaches, the trees bare their teeth and shake them in the wind. I see how she moves through the wind, the dancing leaves that crack and flow in the breaths of peace. The sun begins to take its annual break, resting its beating eyes for one moment, yet he still squints, looking upon you with favor. I can see the ground, littered with the wooden tombs' leaves, colored by the radiant that inflict favor and contentedness upon you. The winds become less dangerous to I, for they calm and breath softer, and cooler. Nature has sent its followers away, to prepare for such impending doom. The insects and birds flock to other places, yet I stay in such a place to experience and learn to favor the grace that is given to me. Though not a single thing by itself gains my favor, the grace all together makes me plead for more such elegant nature.

    When I sat upon the cold rock which overlooked the shallow grass, obscured by the leaves, and it's accompanying ancestors you can feel time becoming a standstill, slowing as you watch the winds move and shift the ground and earth before you. It is truly a magnificent sight. Then I noticed the clouds above, taking the squinting sun's last glare, before he must rest. The serenity that places its hand onto this place is well-deserving. But as I stayed, the ambitiousness of nature grew ever more apparent. Her grace would only last for a short time and I knew that the grace must be passed on. For the short time though, it's truly the beauty of nature that embodies such serenity that lays down for the short while. But as I look now, her grace is past, the grace called Autumn has passed over us, giving us just a short time to relish in the true beauty of nature, knowing that we must endure both the hot and cold before we can be awarded with such. It is because of that, that we get the opportunity to experience such an event. Even though it may happen every year, it's only because we deserve to see the true colors of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment